New Stay-the-Night sites in Scotland.

Bennett Family

Paul and Merle

Thanks Martin looks a good site.

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020, 07:52 Bennett Family via groups.io, <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Andy Clarke

This has been in development for a while, the launch was held up due to the lockdown. It's a trial, with the agreement of the Scottish Government, ending in December, after which it will be assessed. 

My email to the address on the website also bounced, I've reported it to my contact within Forestry and Land Scotland.

We're off to Scotland next week so will visit some of the locations, we have used a few of them on previous occasions.

Andy Clarke

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 07:52, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

kenny.macdougall

From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy Clarke
Sent: 17 July 2020 11:26
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] New Stay-the-Night sites in Scotland.

This has been in development for a while, the launch was held up due to the lockdown. It's a trial, with the agreement of the Scottish Government, ending in December, after which it will be assessed. 

My email to the address on the website also bounced, I've reported it to my contact within Forestry and Land Scotland.

We're off to Scotland next week so will visit some of the locations, we have used a few of them on previous occasions.

Andy Clarke

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 07:52, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote: