NEILL KING - info update

Carol Weaver

Jim sent me a link to an obituary of Neill King which had photos and a card with Neill & Dilyd on it. So sadly it appears Neill died in February last

I had seen site was down and had had no response to messages. I’m not sure how much Dilys was involved in his business but I gather from Jim that she was locked out.

A sad end to a very helpful friend

RIP Neill

This was link Jim sent me

Sadly the service is not there but some photos are.

Incidentally I had found another Neill King service who had died in the March. Sadly this Neill didn’t have Dilys as his wife.

Carol,

Thanks for the update. I had been wondering also. He was one of the few people on this lis that I have met - very briefly at an NEC show.

He was always most helpful when I contacted him and was able to supply me with a strange sized Safari awning  when nobody else could.  His website was full of useful information.

RIP Neill

On 16 Nov 2021, at 15:55, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Jim sent me a link to an obituary of Neill King which had photos and a card with Neill & Dilyd on it. So sadly it appears Neill died in February last

I had seen site was down and had had no response to messages. I’m not sure how much Dilys was involved in his business but I gather from Jim that she was locked out.

A sad end to a very helpful friend

RIP Neill

This was link Jim sent me

Sadly the service is not there but some photos are.

Incidentally I had found another Neill King service who had died in the March. Sadly this Neill didn’t have Dilys as his wife.

Exactly. He helped up with awning problems on Esterell. Plus the nature pure

Carol