From: "Martin Villar" <MARTIN@drivingcentre.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: [MH-list] Re: 14" wheels

Hi
one question, if fitting 16 inch wheels in place of 14 inch has the speedo
been recalibrated as if would be circa 13% out
Martin
From: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com
Date: 25 May 2003 22:29:18
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MH-list] Re: 14" wheels

Hi,

I was wondering, to fit the 16" wheels which seem to be on a larger
pcd fixing. Did you look for 16" wheels with the smaller pcd before
going to the expense of new discs etc. or am I mistaken?

The reason I ask is that to fit snow chains on the 16" (as already
fitted to my vehicle) is not possible, so I would have to use smaller
wheels and tyres but haven't seen any with the larger pcd. Or where
do you suggest I look?

Thanks.

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "dave harrison"
<chippard@t...> wrote:
Hi All,
I have recently had the front discs and calipers replaced
for the
larger sized 16" wheels, so there is a full set of 14" wheels with
reasonably good tyres, calipers and very good discs all these are
for the
Fiat Ducato, Express, C25 circa 1985/92. They are all in good order
and
anyone requiring these please enquire off list.
chippard@t...
Regards,
Dave C.

Website: http://www.motorhome-list.org.uk