Topics

Merry Christmas

Peter S

Hello Everybody,

May I take this opportunity to wish everybody and their loved ones a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy 2020.

Safe Motorhoming.

With very best seasonal wishes from the Management.

Peter S

peter hopwood

From the oppy's, Peter & Sue

kenny.macdougall

I would also like to wish all a very Merry Christmas  and a Happy new year.

Kenny and Ailsa

Isle of Skye

May I take this opportunity to wish everybody and their loved ones a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy 2020.

Safe Motorhoming.

With very best seasonal wishes from the Management.

Peter S

Derek Sims

 May I echo those good wishes to everyone, and thank you, Peter for all your efforts over this and previous years.

Had it not been for this excellent group, we might still be trying to find fuel in France. Forewarned in Spain was definitely forearmed.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Derek

Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2019 at 2:31 PM
From: "Peter S" <peter@...>
To: "motorhome-list@groups.io Group Moderators" <motorhome-list@groups.io>
Hello Everybody,

May I take this opportunity to wish everybody and their loved ones a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy 2020.

Safe Motorhoming.

With very best seasonal wishes from the Management.

Peter S

Nick

From deepest Lincolnshire A Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year to all.

Nick.

David Scholes

Happy Xmas everybody
and safe driving

David
from very shallow Lincolnshire

On 24 Dec 2019, at 18:42, Nick <nickoff2@...> wrote:

From deepest Lincolnshire A Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year to all.

Nick.

timsinc Sinclair

“A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a
thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”
- Garrison Keillor on the joys of Christmas

Enjoy the day!

TimS

Bennett Family

Love the quote.

Happy Christmas to you all.

We normally spend Christmas night in the MH in our drive, but we had slightly less guests this year - perhaps as well because the Truma Combi 6E has decided to stop working - faulty motor - so it could have been a chilly night.

We had our traditional “Carols in the Conservatory” on Christmas Eve where we worked through around 30 local  carols, as sung in the local pubs, along with a sprinkling of standard carols before degenerating into rock & roll!
Here’s a sample - it probably helps if you’ve had a few before listening!
Martin

Michael Hambleton

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Sent from my Huawei P20 Pro phone