Looking to stay in Leeds. Any advice. ( fairly urgent )

Nick

My son and me will be going to the Ashes test match at Headingley on Sunday. Originally it was planned to travel by train but we now find that there's a good chance of there being a strike. Does anyone know of a site or w h y where we can stay for the night in the motorhome? It needs to be within reasonably travel distance to the ground by public transport or taxi. Thanks in advance.

Nick.

Keith Hepburn

Why not try some of the pubs around there?
Seems to be a few on Google maps, call and ask?
Try to find one with a decent size car park
Keith

Nick

I've just booked into St. Helena's Caravan Park. Apparently it's about 4 miles from the ground and has a bus stop just outside the entrance. If the worst gets to the worst we will just grab a taxi to get to/from the ground.

Nick.