LG Auto Care Recommendation

Bennett Family

A praise for LG Auto Care.

Liam made a first clas job of my 2015 Carthago Compactline and an even more impressive transformation of my son’s 1997 Hymer Classic 544. See the photos of the work as it progressed on their FaceBook page.

Keith Smith

A good recommend is always welcome Martin, question - did you have to pre-book, and, how far in advance. Reason I ask is that it could be on our way south and Retford is quite handy to pop into en-route.
Keith

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 at 10:56, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

A praise for LG Auto Care.

Liam made a first clas job of my 2015 Carthago Compactline and an even more impressive transformation of my son’s 1997 Hymer Classic 544. See the photos of the work as it progressed on their FaceBook page.

Attachments:

Bennett Family

Yes booked about 3 months ago! He said he is booked up to the end of August but I imagine he gets cancellations so worth a try.

Martin

On 10 Apr 2021, at 11:13, Keith Smith <tasman2405@...> wrote:

A good recommend is always welcome Martin, question - did you have to pre-book, and, how far in advance. Reason I ask is that it could be on our way south and Retford is quite handy to pop into en-route.
Keith

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 at 10:56, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

A praise for LG Auto Care.

Liam made a first clas job of my 2015 Carthago Compactline and an even more impressive transformation of my son’s 1997 Hymer Classic 544. See the photos of the work as it progressed on their FaceBook page.

Attachments:

Keith Smith

Many thanks Martin, might be worth giving him a call before we set off (once we know our dates 😀)

Keith

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 at 13:12, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes booked about 3 months ago! He said he is booked up to the end of August but I imagine he gets cancellations so worth a try.

Martin

Anthony Oliver

I went looking forward the ‘as the work progressed’ photos, but couldn’t see them on Liam’s site - how do I access them? (Interested as have 1995 B544!)

Bennett Family

They are on their FaceBook page.

I’ve attached some below