From: CAMPING-CAR PARK <communication@...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 17:06
Subject: Let's park your camper-van in a Camping de mon Village campsite!
To: <carol@...>

If you can not read this message click here for the online version.

Camping De Mon Village Campsites: Holidays In Nature!

Our 18 Camping de mon Village campsites are ready for the summer season and for you, nature-lovers! If your are not yet familiar with the Camping de mon Village label, here are a few arguments for you to consider staying in one: parking in a relaxing place, spending comfortable holidays without ruining your budget, adapting your stay to your needs and getting nice unexpected services. What should you expect? Large pitches in nature, close to shops and tourist activities.

Photo:
Camping de mon Village campsite

CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE, WHAT IS IT THEN?
The Camping de Mon Village sites are affordable, small capacity campsites. Find their features below!

- Open all year round 24/7 for motorhomes
- Open 24/7 for caravans, tents and vans during the sanitary facilities' opening periods*
- Easily accessible thanks to your PASS'ETAPES card
- Sanitary facitilies maintenand by the municipality
- Near charming villages and their shops
- Customer services by telephone, 7 days a week

* The openning dates of the sanitary facilities may vary according to each site. Please check them beforehand.

MORE INFORMATION
DICOVER THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE CAMPSITES

Tournay

"Great campsite! Adapted to the large motorhomes. The swimming pool in close and the town's centre is less than 5 min on foot. Just 10 min away from the train station" Kris

Sanitary facilities opening time: 01/070 - 31/08

45 pitches
€12 / 24H (high season)

MORE INFO

Souppes-sur-Loing

" Very beautiful pitches, large and separated by hedges. There you can go cycling along the charming canal of Loing" Jean-Louis

Sanitary facilities opening time: 01/04 - 30/09

49 pitches
€12.44 / 24h (high season)

MORE INFO

Monthou-sur-Cher

Stay in this natural environment halfway between the Zoo of Beauval and Chenonceau! Close to the Bavet lake where you can go fishing.

Sanitary facilities opening time: 01/04 - 30/09

25 pitches
€12.44 / 24h (high season)

MORE INFO

Lamagdelaine

"Great site by the Lot River. Toilets are very clean, and shops are close, including a very good bakery!" Karine

Sanitary facilities opening time: 01/07 - 31/08

29 pitches
€15.44 / 24H (high season

MORE INFO

Le Faou

"Fantastic place, at an idyllic environment, typical of this region. A good stopover near the water where you'll find beautiful hiking paths" Michel

Sanitary facilities opening time: 15/06 - 15/09

20 pitches
€12.55 / 24H (high season

MORE INFO
Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended

Alan Morris

On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 16:12, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:

Not sure if you all know about Camping Car Parks. Well they started taking over aires (price went up). Now they are doing it with the Municipal Campsites. This is the latter
Not sure if post will come out ok but hope so
Thanks Carol, it's come here OK.

A new one for me and it looks promising. With their card costing only
4 €, and valid for life.

Worth investigating.

Alan we’ve used quite a few since they first started. You can buy a card at machine and put money on it or get in advance. There is an app and you can book ahead. Not sure how far as we haven’t ever needed to. Personally I think they are more expensive than what they actually replaced sadly.  I’m not a lover of them but as you don’t have the aire there as they took it over you can use it or a campsite

Same card does both

Carol

On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 22:37, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@...> wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 16:12, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

> Not sure if you all know about Camping Car Parks. Well they started taking over aires (price went up). Now they are doing it with the Municipal Campsites. This is the latter

> Not sure if post will come out ok but hope so

Thanks Carol, it's come here OK.

A new one for me and it looks promising.  With their card costing only
4 €, and valid for life.

Worth investigating.

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended

timsinc Sinclair

The card gives easier access at gates but you still have to pay the nightly fee!

TimS

On 20/06/2019, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 16:12, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:

Not sure if you all know about Camping Car Parks. Well they started taking
over aires (price went up). Now they are doing it with the Municipal
Campsites. This is the latter
Not sure if post will come out ok but hope so
Thanks Carol, it's come here OK.

A new one for me and it looks promising. With their card costing only
4 €, and valid for life.

Worth investigating.

penstrassoe <penstrassoe@...>

It reads as though, for the main part, these are Aires that have started charging – a worrying trend that I guess we’ve all noticed before. This looks like a formalized approach so I guess its only a matter of time till they all go.

Dave

Steve Pyke

Hi,

From comments on Park4night app Campingcarparks are not viewed favourably by many camping-caristes.

They take over the running of municipal Aires at a considerable cost to the council who get a small cut of the income apparently.

We were recently in Locronan in Brittany and the Campingcarparks operated aire was deserted. It would cost €5 to park in the daytime and from memory €9.90 overnight plus services were extra as the borne was outside. Camping cars could park for free in the ordinary car park but not overnight. We stayed in the pleasant ACSI discount site in the plus beau village for a couple of euros more.

We also stayed at a couple of ex municipal campsite free aires  which were excellent and there are still aires where everything is free including electricity and with layed out bays, not packed in like sardines.

We didn't come across any of the new Camping de Mon village sites.

Steve

Carol Weaver

From memory they have a charge for 5 hours to allow water etc and use of electric

OR

A24 hr cost. Not both in all we have used

Carol

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 09:58, Steve Pyke via Groups.Io <esspyke=lineone.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

From comments on Park4night app Campingcarparks are not viewed favourably by many camping-caristes.