Length of awning

Bennett Family

I was wondering if the CMC have any restrictions on length of awnings ;-)

See photos

timsinc Sinclair

Looks perfectly acceptable to me. Bit of a faff setting up at each move, though.

Tim

On 28 August 2020 9:00:37 am "Bennett Family via groups.io" <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:

I was wondering if the CMC have any restrictions on length of awnings ;-)

See photos

Attachments:
image0.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/101857/0
image1.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/101857/1

Derek Sims

If it's the CMC they've probably even got a restriction on the length of your private parts - and a socially-distanced go-no go gauge!
Hope you enjoyed entertaining anyone named Bennett😊
Or is it a spare Nightingale?
Stay Sane
Derek

--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 28/08/2020, 09:00 "Bennett Family via groups.io" <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:

I was wondering if the CMC have any restrictions on length of awnings ;-)

See photos

Attachments:
image0.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/101857/0
image1.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/101857/1

Carol Weaver

I would think that might be OTT but maybe on a meet 😊

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 09:00, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

I was wondering if the CMC have any restrictions on length of awnings ;-)

See photos

Attachments:

image0.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/101857/0

image1.jpeg
: https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/101857/1

charlie.green@...

So that's the new drive in Awning is it?

Nick

Are you sure that's not a beer tent from a music festival? :-) :-)

Nick