La Suze sur Sarthe

Richard

The last time we wanted to stay (2017) it was closed. Can anyone tell me
if it will be available at the beginning of September?
Richard

Carol Weaver

Google is your friend

Carol

On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 18:12, Richard <edelec@...> wrote:
The last time we wanted to stay (2017) it was closed. Can anyone tell me
if it will be available at the beginning of September?
Richard

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended

Richard

OK I see that it is now permanently closed, obviously once it lost
Ernies business it was time to shut shop! We will use probably use Notre
Dame de Courson instead.
Richard

On 09/08/2019 18:40, Carol Weaver wrote:
Google is your friend

Carol

On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 18:12, Richard <edelec@gmx.com
<mailto:edelec@gmx.com>> wrote:

The last time we wanted to stay (2017) it was closed. Can anyone
tell me
if it will be available at the beginning of September?
Richard

<http://www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel>
Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended

Attachments:

* IMG_4525.jpg <https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/100539/0>