Topics

Insurance - that old chestnut!

Tim Atkinson

Previously clubcare insurance have been pretty reasonable to me but this year it's gone from 321 pounds to 550 (no new claims etc) i.e. around and they don't seem to want to budge

Does anyone have any recent (i.e. post lockdown) recomendations?

Thanks

Cheers

--Tim A

Nigel Owen

Tim:

Think it's a matter of shopping around - we do every year.

We've been with Saga for the past few years (not always the absolute cheapest but you can usually haggle to match a better offer).  We like their 365 day European cover.

Last year they offered a 3 year 'fix' - the renewal will remain the same price for the next two renewals providing everything stays the same and no claims are made.  You are not bound to stay with them for this period but they guarantee the renewal price.

Nigel.