Home & Away Internet, now aluminium levellers

Derek Sims

Hi Ernie

All very interesting stuff, but you didn’t reply to my original question which was:

Did you buy the Milenco Aluminium levellers and, if so, were you pleased with them?

Reason for asking? On our ‘van, the wastes don’t seem to drain properly unless the vehicle is absolutely level.
The easiest way to achieve that would be with the aluminium levellers.

TIA

Derek

Sent using the GMX mail app

On 13/06/2019 at 13:34, Ernest Bull wrote:

No need for a landline or contract. £22 pm Three’s HomeFi WiFi or Ethernet router for unlimited data and no data costs abroad. (No mention of what happens if there is a Brexit.) Check it out: -

http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Devices/Huawei/HomeFi?

ErnB

Ernest Bull

On 15 Jun 2019, at 23:51, Derek Sims <derek.sims@...> wrote:

All very interesting stuff, but you didn’t  reply to my  original question which was:

Did you buy the Milenco Aluminium levellers and, if so, were you pleased with them?

Very sorry, Derek, but being retired and my carer’s carer, I spend more time apologising than doing stuff lately.

Quite honestly, I had never come across Milenco levellers. My last pair were excellent and very expensive, so I kept them when I sold the van. I could not, for the life of me, remember the make so had to organise a trip to my cage in the basement lock-up.

They were made by Froli, but I have been unable find a link to the ones I have. Not even after scanning 10,000 google images. They look like standard kit but have a variable height “centre” section worked by a pull handle at the “high” end. I wore out several pairs, but they were the best and easiest to use.
_______

On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 09:27, Ernest Bull <ernb32@...> wrote:
[...]

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended

Ernest Bull

On 16 Jun 2019, at 09:44, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Any good?

No, Carol. Sorry. I’ll see if I can post a picture of mine. I only remember that they were expensive. Over £60.
————

ErnB

Derek Sims

Not quite what I was looking for Carol. The Milenco ones work a bit like the recovery truck we had - a pair of pads go round the tyres and a screw jack raises the wheel. Infinitely adjustable up to its limit. No need to drive onto it. Part No 2776 AFAIR

Derek

Sent using the GMX mail app

On 16/06/2019 at 09:44, Carol Weaver wrote:

Any good?

https://caravanandmotorhomeparts.com/products/level-ramp-set-3-part?variant=37016191553&gclid=CjwKCAjw0ZfoBRB4EiwASUMdYejf1PKkP-_8M2mgbsVjJI6PgWT7dnLc1MYboKnNMCrWQPy2l7MqQRoCYuEQAvD_BwE

Carol