Topics

Ham Radios & Motorhoming.

Bennett Family

Alan,

There’s. One page article in the MARCH MMM.
It doesn’t tell you much but you might be interested in following it up.

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 at 21:02, Bennett Family via groups.io
<martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

There’s. One page article in the MARCH MMM.
It doesn’t tell you much but you might be interested in following it up.
Thanks Martin, but probably not worth £1.99 for just one page !

Alan.

Elwyn

On 27/02/2021 21:12, Alan Morris wrote:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 at 21:02, Bennett Family via groups.io
<martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

There’s. One page article in the MARCH MMM.
It doesn’t tell you much but you might be interested in following it up.
Thanks Martin, but probably not worth £1.99 for just one page !
Alan.
http://www.arcc.org.uk/

Amateur Radio Camping and Caravaning Club;

But there are lots of stuff online about ham radio and RVs. Mostly for the american market but a lot of it is spread around other forums and systems too. A lot of people just for regular cars or off-roaders, or occasional campers etc.

What was it you were looking for Alan? ;)

Cheers

Elwyn
2e0elw

Alan Morris

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 at 12:05, Elwyn <webforum.emails@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.arcc.org.uk/

Amateur Radio Camping and Caravaning Club;
What was it you were looking for Alan? ;)
Thanks Elwyn, but I've been a member for over 20 years.

Alan.

Elwyn

On 28/02/2021 17:34, Alan Morris wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 at 12:05, Elwyn <webforum.emails@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.arcc.org.uk/

Amateur Radio Camping and Caravaning Club;
What was it you were looking for Alan? ;)
Thanks Elwyn, but I've been a member for over 20 years.
Alan.
Well, I wasn't sure but I thought I'd mention it just in case ;)

I got rid of my caravan, so my 'camper' is only my LR D2

Elwyn