GUIDE DES STATION-ESSENCE POUR CAMPING-CARS - N°4

Carol Weaver

GUIDE DES STATION-ESSENCE POUR CAMPING-CARS - N°4

Another free guide this is for fuel stations in france

http://trailers-park.com/trailerspark/stations-essence/guide-gratuit-stations-essence-france-n4/mobile/index.html

andyowl2004

This seems to be a listing of garages, shops and other locations where one can stay overnight, maybe at no cost?

Not something I had seen before. Useful!

Andy O

Carol Weaver

Yes sorry. Fuel and services and parking

It is new

Carol

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 at 08:13, andyowl2004 via Groups.Io <andyowler=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
This seems to be a listing of garages, shops and other locations where one can stay overnight, maybe at no cost?

Not something I had seen before. Useful!

Andy O

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended