GPS Convert

yorkcov

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app? I was recommended it by someone on the list (?Andy) some years ago and use it regularly. I have just changed my laptop and can't find where to download it from.

Regards

Alan

Andy Clarke

I use the online converter https://boulter.com/gps/

Andy Clarke

www.ukmotorhomes.net [1]
On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 at 14:22, yorkcov <alan@yorkcov.org.uk> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app? I was
recommended
it by someone on the list (?Andy) some years ago and use it
regularly. I
have just changed my laptop and can't find where to download it
from.
Regards
Alan
Thanks Andy

Alan Morris

On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 at 13:22, yorkcov <alan@yorkcov.org.uk> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app?
I have this:-

<https://degminsec.software.informer.com/1.0/>

icon on my desktop. Very quick and easy to use for a single conversion.

For many I produce in Excel a document that I use on a website for a
batch. Includes postcards etc.

Alan (2).

Phillip

All,

I have this software which I can send as a zipped file to anyone who requests it.

Phillip Vowles

On 2021-08-21 09:56, Phillip wrote:
All,
I have this software which I can send as a zipped file to anyone who
requests it.
Phillip Vowles
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app?
I have this:-
<https://degminsec.software.informer.com/1.0/>
icon on my desktop. Very quick and easy to use for a single
conversion.
For many I produce in Excel a document that I use on a website for a
batch. Includes postcards etc.
Alan (2).
I would certainly like a copy please please Phillip
Regards
Alan
alan@yorkcov.org.uk

yorkcov

Hi

I have since found it online. It is GPSConvert (Ver 2.1) from ALMSys. Downloaded from https://www.updatestar.com/publisher/almsys-inc-428378

(Found via my Son, Elwyn)

Alan

On 20/08/2021 14:22, yorkcov wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app? I was recommended it by someone on the list (?Andy) some years ago and use it regularly. I have just changed my laptop and can't find where to download it from.
Regards
Alan

Bennett Family

Here’s a daft question to show my ignorance.

Why do you need to convert them?

Martin

On 25 Aug 2021, at 13:23, yorkcov <alan@yorkcov.org.uk> wrote:

Hi

I have since found it online. It is GPSConvert (Ver 2.1) from ALMSys. Downloaded from https://www.updatestar.com/publisher/almsys-inc-428378

(Found via my Son, Elwyn)

Alan

On 20/08/2021 14:22, yorkcov wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app? I was recommended it by someone on the list (?Andy) some years ago and use it regularly. I have just changed my laptop and can't find where to download it from.
Regards
Alan

Carol Weaver

Garmin and TomTom have different files. Ie gpx etc. So need to get them from one to the other

Carol

On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 at 20:14, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here’s a daft question to show my ignorance.

Why do you need to convert them?

Martin
> On 25 Aug 2021, at 13:23, yorkcov <alan@...> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I have since found it online. It is GPSConvert (Ver 2.1) from ALMSys. Downloaded from https://www.updatestar.com/publisher/almsys-inc-428378
>
> (Found via my Son, Elwyn)
>
> Alan
>
>> On 20/08/2021 14:22, yorkcov wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app? I was recommended it by someone on the list (?Andy) some years ago and use it regularly. I have just changed my laptop and can't find where to download it from.
>> Regards
>> Alan

Thanks Carol.
I only use mine for getting from A to B … or, as it’s been for the last 18 months, not getting from A to anywhere!!

Martin

On 25 Aug 2021, at 22:41, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Garmin and TomTom have different files. Ie gpx etc. So need to get them from one to the other

Carol

On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 at 20:14, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here’s a daft question to show my ignorance.

Why do you need to convert them?

Martin
> On 25 Aug 2021, at 13:23, yorkcov <alan@...> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I have since found it online. It is GPSConvert (Ver 2.1) from ALMSys. Downloaded from https://www.updatestar.com/publisher/almsys-inc-428378
>
> (Found via my Son, Elwyn)
>
> Alan
>
>> On 20/08/2021 14:22, yorkcov wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app? I was recommended it by someone on the list (?Andy) some years ago and use it regularly. I have just changed my laptop and can't find where to download it from.
>> Regards
>> Alan

Hope you do get away before the boosters

We’re off 31/8

Carol

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 at 06:12, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Carol.
I only use mine for getting from A to B … or, as it’s been for the last 18 months, not getting from A to anywhere!!

Martin

On 25 Aug 2021, at 22:41, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Garmin and TomTom have different files. Ie gpx etc. So need to get them from one to the other

Carol

On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 at 20:14, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here’s a daft question to show my ignorance.

Why do you need to convert them?

Martin
> On 25 Aug 2021, at 13:23, yorkcov <alan@...> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I have since found it online. It is GPSConvert (Ver 2.1) from ALMSys. Downloaded from https://www.updatestar.com/publisher/almsys-inc-428378
>
> (Found via my Son, Elwyn)
>
> Alan
>
>> On 20/08/2021 14:22, yorkcov wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app? I was recommended it by someone on the list (?Andy) some years ago and use it regularly. I have just changed my laptop and can't find where to download it from.
>> Regards
>> Alan

yorkcov

Hi Martin
Different people use various formats to express coordinates. There's degrees & decimal minutes, degrees minutes & seconds (which Vicarious use in their Aires books) and decimal degrees which I use in my Garmin and in Autoroute. GPS Convert allows you to convert one to the other.
Regards
Alan

On 25 August 2021 20:14:43 BST, "Bennett Family via groups.io" <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:
Here’s a daft question to show my ignorance.

Why do you need to convert them?

Martin
On 25 Aug 2021, at 13:23, yorkcov <alan@...> wrote:

Hi

I have since found it online. It is GPSConvert (Ver 2.1) from ALMSys. Downloaded from https://www.updatestar.com/publisher/almsys-inc-428378

(Found via my Son, Elwyn)

Alan

On 20/08/2021 14:22, yorkcov wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this app? I was recommended it by someone on the list (?Andy) some years ago and use it regularly. I have just changed my laptop and can't find where to download it from.
Regards
Alan

View/Reply Online (#102747): https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/message/102747
Group Owner: motorhome-list+owner@groups.io