GARMIN TRAFFIC

Carol Weaver

Peter S

I got that notification as well. I am presuming that the stand alone for the van and the built in one for our Merc are going to be affected. The guidance in avoiding hold ups has saved us hours of queuing so am very disappointed.

Peter S

From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Weaver
Sent: 12 April 2021 17:21
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: [motorhome-list] GARMIN TRAFFIC

Carol

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Bennett Family

What’s the problem with just connecting to your Smartphone as they suggest? 

That’s what I’ve done with mine previously because the radio reception seemed patchy. 

Martin

On 12 Apr 2021, at 18:41, Peter S <peter@...> wrote:

I got that notification as well. I am presuming that the stand alone for the van and the built in one for our Merc are going to be affected. The guidance in avoiding hold ups has saved us hours of queuing so am very disappointed.

Peter S

From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Weaver

Carol

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Carol Weaver

I can use it linked to my phone can you not do that too?

Nuisance I know. 

Never read the small print about it before 

Carol

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 18:41, Peter S <peter@...> wrote:

Peter S

Carol

Virus-free. www.avg.com

--
--
Carol WeaverAires photos here|. www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel
Sign up for SMUGMUG here: https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE
Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link; https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4