Free to a good home.

Don Madge

Just had to change hearing aids and unfortunately the batteries in the new ones are a different size from the old ones.
So if anybody would like 48  size 13 batteries drop me a PM.

Nick

Hi Don, hope you and Maureen are well. For whatever reason I've not been able to pm you as I would like the batteries if still available? Bill and me still getting about in the van, just got back from a week in Devon.

Nick.

Don Madge

Hi Nick, have sent you a PM I think.
Don