France, ADVICE please

John Clemence

Hi all,
We are planning a 2 or 3 week trip to France soon and I wonder if anyone can advise on the current Covid regulations or point me towards a web site.
We have been holidaying in France for many years, mainly staying on aires but sometimes use sites.
Very grateful for any advise.
Regards,
John.

Carol Weaver

John best place is government website and put in country. But all supposed to change

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 at 23:16, John Clemence <clemence.john@...> wrote:
Hi all,
We are planning a 2 or 3 week trip to France soon and I wonder if anyone
can advise on the current Covid regulations or point me towards a web
site.
  We have been holidaying in France for many years, mainly staying on
aires but sometimes use sites.
Very grateful for any advise.
Regards,
John.

Colin

Hi John
I have just returned from France you will need a day 2 test for when you return home and the booking ref. number for the passenger locator form which can only be filled out 48hrs before you travel home.
We downloaded the French tousanticovid app and added our vaccination passport to it as all the bars and restaurants we went to asked to see vaccination passport.
We travelled with euro tunnel and found a covid testing lab near citi Europe this test has to done within 3 days of travel home.
We upload the passenger locator form and the covid test form on the euro tunnel Web site
All of this could change
Regards
Colin

John Clemence

Thanks very much Carol and Colin, very useful information especially where to find the app.
As you say, it can all change quickly so will need to keep watch!
Thanks again.