Follow my trip ‘AUTUMN 2020 Germany it is ’

Carol Weaver

Follow my trip ‘AUTUMN 2020 Germany it is ’

Just in case any if you are interested to follow our trip - no good prose just quick info and photos as we wander around

Carol

Brent

Hi Carol

That's absolutely fabulous - you are making me very envious!!

How do you do such a great web - are you "trained" in web design?

Have a lovely time - but stay safe

Very best wishes

Carol Weaver

No. I used to teach people how to use computers and later to get businesses on the web in Cornwall. I designed their layout and wrote some text but we had programmers who did it!!

The website is hosted on smugmug web space for photos. You chose a theme etc if you are taking about my link at bottom of emails

Unlimited hosting and excellent help. Been using them for about 5/6 years.

If you decide to look and sign up if you use this code, we both benefit  it is available to all if anyone else is interested. They have apps for it too

Google smugmug lots of info

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 at 21:17, Brent <brentiow.c@...> wrote:
Hi Carol

That's absolutely fabulous - you are making me very envious!!

How do you do such a great web - are you "trained" in web design?

Have a lovely time - but stay safe

Very best wishes

Just had a look at your travels. Some places that look good to visit. We have been to Aachen 3 times – about this time last year it was packed solid and I don’t think we would go again – handy stopping place after leaving Calais though.

Hope you have a good time and I have bookmarked you!

Peter S

Follow my trip ‘AUTUMN 2020 Germany it is ’

Just in case any if you are interested to follow our trip - no good prose just quick info and photos as we wander around

Mick Potter

We're in Aachen at the moment, as you say a good stop after Calais, and it will probably be our last stop on our way home.

It is not at all crowded now, and we have just had a pleasant day cycling in, visiting the cathedral and Rathaus, sitting in the square and cycling back. Maybe CV 19 does have some (small) upsides, after all.

Bests

Mick

Peter S

We have had two meals at the Rathaus . Both were excellent but this was some time ago so don't know if they are still doing them. In fact, if any town's Rathaus are doing meals they may be worth having a look at as we have been well fed in them.

Peter S