Topics

Fiat Air Bag Warning Light Illuminated

Bennett Family

Apparently this is not uncommon on Fiat Ducatos, particularly if the battery as run flat. Carthago owners recommended Crash-Data to repair/reset the Air Bag Module. See https://www.crashdata.co.uk/fiat-citroen-peugeot-01375110080-airbag-reset-p/4698.htm

I contacted them by email Saturday afternoon after they had closed and received a quick response then and again on Sunday when I removed the module and asked about returning it for repair.

I returned the airbag module to CrashData in Liverpool on Monday and received the repaired/reset unit back this morning (Wednesday). I’ve refitted it and the warning light now goes out - hopefully it will stay that way.

Brilliant service. Total cost £83 including VAT and return postage.

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 21:58, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:

Apparently this is not uncommon on Fiat Ducatos, particularly if the battery as run flat. Carthago owners recommended Crash-Data to repair/reset the Air Bag Module.
Thanks Martin. Now added to my OneNote JIC collection of information.

Alan.