European breakdown/recovery

johnperry189@...

I am looking for a good breakdown recovery for my motorhome to cover the EU and UK.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

John Perry

Nigel Owen

Check your insurance - may have an add-on policy.

Nigel.

On 11/04/2021 11:08, johnperry189@... wrote:

I am looking for a good breakdown recovery for my motorhome to cover the EU and UK.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

John Perry

charlie.green@...

I agree with Nigel, Caravan Guard my insurers have this an option.

When looking for breakdown cover be warned, always read the small print. Some breakdown cover insurers, usually the cheap ones, do not for example cover the Scottish Islands, this may not be relevant for your proposed trips, but it will be for some.

Charlie

Yvonne Hickman

Hi
Try Comfort Insurance they offer an add on of recovery at around £70 per year
Yvonne Hickman