Topics

Drop-down bed

penstrassoe

On the net a while back I'm sure I saw a 6mt van conversion with a drop-down bed. Now, no amount of googling will find it -anyone know of one?

Cheers

Dave

I'm Bazbro

My own Hymer Exsis SG/SK (2004-2007) has just such a drop-down bed that folds into the roof, and the m/home is UNDER 5.5m long!
Barry

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019, 8:14 am penstrassoe, <penstrassoe@...> wrote:
On the net a while back I'm sure I saw a 6mt van conversion with a drop-down bed. Now, no amount of googling will find it -anyone know of one?

Cheers

Dave

Mick Potter

My Adria Maxi Van on a hi top Fiat Ducato is 5.99m long, has a fixed bed at the back, and had a drop down double bed.

We took it out and the van is fine for two four long ish trips. Four people could sleep and sit to eat in it, but you couldn't walk past each other!

Try the Adria range, I think they still make something similar.

Mick

Please make sure that the only e-mail address you use for me is mickpotter@... or mickpotter@.... Any others you may find are likely to be temporary and to disappear at a moment's notice. I should hate to miss anything you send me.

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019, 11:15 penstrassoe, <penstrassoe@...> wrote:
On the net a while back I'm sure I saw a 6mt van conversion with a drop-down bed. Now, no amount of googling will find it -anyone know of one?

Cheers

Dave

penstrassoe

Thanks Mick and Bazbro. I was sure it was Adria but can't find hide nor hair though funnily enough they have a new model coming out soon that looks great, complete with drop down bed! We have looked at the older Hymers, which I like but I am drawn to the newer engines  - crit air 2 may become important.

Thanks again,

Dave