Did You...

Ernest Bull

…. send me a link via my supanet addy to a Bitly website?

Norton warned me off so didn’t go there. Someone pretending to be you?????
———

On 08/08/2021, Ernest Bull <ernb32@gmail.com> wrote:
…. send me a link via my supanet addy to a Bitly website?

Norton warned me off so didn’t go there. Someone pretending to be you?????
———
Totally confused by the above, Ern

I did post under "Is this you" subject line that I received from io
groups the following:

from your group OTMotorhome-list@groups.io because a summary message
was marked as spam. Note that this may have been done by their email
service provider, not by the individual member personally. They've
been given a link that lets them quickly resubscribe, in case this was
an error."

Difficult to identify members just from email address but search
showed me abadday is John (Barnfield).

Tim

Ernest Bull

On 8 Aug 2021, at 10:20, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:

Totally confused by the above, Ern

Not surprised, Tim. Silly me. No! That’s a stupid me!

I was replying to a personal post from john2younguk@... who I recognised as being on the MH list and thought that I would also warn fellow listers who may have also rec’d a similar post so that they would think twice before clicking on the link.

Sorry!
————

How is Jonny from Donny doing?  He bought our Hymer 640 from us. Think he’s sold it now though

Carol

On Sun, 8 Aug 2021 at 12:08, Ernest Bull <ernb32@...> wrote:
On 8 Aug 2021, at 10:20, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:

Totally confused by the above, Ern

Not surprised, Tim. Silly me. No! That’s a stupid me!

I was replying to a personal post from john2younguk@... who I recognised as being on the MH list and thought that I would also warn fellow listers who may have also rec’d a similar post so that they would think twice before clicking on the link.

Sorry!
————

John Young

Sorry Ern but that wasn’t from me. Mine ends different to that. The first part is ok.