covid 19 jab

Alan Cocks

Has there been discussion of unknown longer term effects? They are all
experimental programs? There has been mention elsewhere of life
insurance problems, increased sensitivity in 6 months, encouragement
of supa bugs, whatever. A lot of doctors have been removed from media etc?

Carol Weaver

No.  Both Duncan and I had ours on 28/1 and next on 15/4. No problems. Just had a slight headache as I went to bed but nothing afterwards. Duncan never even felt the jab!!!

I’m overweight diabetic on insulin and have high blood pressure and a pacemaker. So all in all not great

Better to have the na. Than Covid!!!

Carol