Cost of petrol and diesel.

Alan Morris

I see that my local ASDA filling station is now selling diesel at
108.7 p/ltr and petrol at 102.7 p/ltr. [On-line as in
self-isolation.]

Pity that our Hymer is now SORN with a tank full and our car has a
tank full of petrol and a full battery (hybrid).

I was told last week that there was problems with storage capacity for fuel as a lot less being used and the need to store all the unused aviation fuel somewhere.

Martin

On 30 Mar 2020, at 16:04, Alan Morris via Groups.Io <alan.g4ens=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I see that my local ASDA filling station is now selling diesel at
108.7 p/ltr and petrol at 102.7 p/ltr. [On-line as in
self-isolation.]

Pity that our Hymer is now SORN with a tank full and our car has a
tank full of petrol and a full battery (hybrid).

Alan.