Cornwall

Not quite on my itinerary at the moment.

Tim

On 20/03/2020, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
https://www.piratefm.co.uk/news/latest-news/3066293/public-services-urge-tourists-to-stay-away-following-coronavirus-pandemic/?utm_source=app&utm_medium=referral

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

I’ve just had a text from Brittany Ferries - ALL crossings now cancelled.  Eurotunnel slots rapidly disappearing.

From Facebook yesterday

On 20/03/2020, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
> https://www.piratefm.co.uk/news/latest-news/3066293/public-services-urge-tourists-to-stay-away-following-coronavirus-pandemic/?utm_source=app&utm_medium=referral
>
> Carol
> --
> --
> Carol WeaverAires photos here|. www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel
> Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

timsinc Sinclair

You'reri ght Carol. I'm trapped until my e-tuunel booking on April 6th

Tim

On 20/03/2020, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
I’ve just had a text from Brittany Ferries - ALL crossings now cancelled.
Eurotunnel slots rapidly disappearing.

From Facebook yesterday

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 19:47, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@gmail.com> wrote:

Not quite on my itinerary at the moment.

Tim

On 20/03/2020, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
https://www.piratefm.co.uk/news/latest-news/3066293/public-services-urge-tourists-to-stay-away-following-coronavirus-pandemic/?utm_source=app&utm_medium=referral

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

Best of luck and safe journey when you make it.