Comet Neowise

Ernest Bull

For the first time in many days, I can see a clear blue sky. But will the Bristol sky stay clear enough to see the comet tonight?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2248712-how-to-see-the-spectacular-comet-neowise-with-the-naked-eye/

Have any of you seen in yet where you are, or where you have been?
______

No, not seen or aware of it. Too many trees around here if its low on
the northern horizon.

Tim

On 16/07/2020, Ernest Bull <ernb32@gmail.com> wrote:
For the first time in many days, I can see a clear blue sky. But will the
Bristol sky stay clear enough to see the comet tonight?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2248712-how-to-see-the-spectacular-comet-neowise-with-the-naked-eye/

Have any of you seen in yet where you are, or where you have been?
______

normanansell@antarn.plus.com <normanansell@...>

Still waiting for a clear sky. UK in a rotten place for astronomy

Sent from Samsung tablet.

Alan Morris

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 14:09, Ernest Bull <ernb32@gmail.com> wrote:

Have any of you seen in yet where you are, or where you have been?
Too much cloud in Lincolnshire. Have a look here:-

<https://www.cambridgeindependent.co.uk/news/when-and-how-to-see-comet-neowise-tonight-and-throughout-july-in-the-uk-plus-observing-tips-9116003/>

I've now got the Android app Sky Walk 2. Claims to show where it is.
Now it's below horizon.

Alan.