Topics

Clever idea

Bennett Family

Might work well in a MH - I like the folding ladder and safety rail.

Carol Weaver

I don’t want to sleep in a bunk bed!! 😄😄
Nor have I wanted to take my grandchildren away with me.

Carol

Concept good. Isn’t that part of a video showing lots of great folding ideas?

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 18:30, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:

Might work well in a MH - I like the folding ladder and safety rail.

Attachments:

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

Bennett Family

Carol,

Might be part of something else - I copied it from someone who wanted it for her house.

I don’t mind taking the grandkids!

Martin

On 23 Jan 2020, at 19:10, Carol Weaver via Groups.Io <corconx@...> wrote:

I don’t want to sleep in a bunk bed!! 😄😄
Nor have I wanted to take my grandchildren away with me.

Carol

Concept good. Isn’t that part of a video showing lots of great folding ideas?

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 18:30, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:

Might work well in a MH - I like the folding ladder and safety rail.

Attachments:

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

Carol Weaver

You might change your mind if you had two of mine. Really sadly. Hoping they improve as they get older.

On 23 Jan 2020, at 19:10, Carol Weaver via Groups.Io <corconx=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I don’t want to sleep in a bunk bed!! 😄😄
Nor have I wanted to take my grandchildren away with me.

Carol

Concept good. Isn’t that part of a video showing lots of great folding ideas?

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 18:30, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:

Might work well in a MH - I like the folding ladder and safety rail.

Attachments:

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

skevmd

A link to the video would help. This email is extremely large and took over a minute to download even on a very fast fibre commection.

Mike

Bennett Family

Sorry about that.

I borrowed it from Facebook where there was no problem.

Martin

On 24 Jan 2020, at 13:38, skevmd via Groups.Io <skevmd=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

A link to the video would help. This email is extremely large and took over a minute to download even on a very fast fibre commection.

Mike

Sandytrax

Off topic?

Peter S

No idea. The original email hasn't appeared here yet so haven't been able to see what it is!

Peter S
Moderator but not knowing if I need to Moderate.

On 24/01/2020 16:30:43, Sandytrax <brianinspain12@...> wrote:

Off topic?

Bennett Family

It was a settee which converted to 2 single bucks and had a very clever folding  ladder & safety rail incorporated into it.

Martin Bennett

On 24 Jan 2020, at 16:33, Peter S via Groups.Io <peter@...> wrote:

No idea. The original email hasn't appeared here yet so haven't been able to see what it is!

Peter S
Moderator but not knowing if I need to Moderate.

On 24/01/2020 16:30:43, Sandytrax <brianinspain12@...> wrote:

Off topic?

Carol Weaver

No it might fit in a mh if anyone was converting. 😄

On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 at 16:30, Sandytrax <brianinspain12@...> wrote:
Off topic?

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please