Citroën rolls out subscription car that doesn't require a driving license

Bennett Family

Looks like an interesting addition to a MH garage.

Martin. I love it!!!

Carol

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 at 22:20, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:
Looks like an interesting addition to a MH garage.

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

Chris

I'll stick with the Renault Twizy I take with me behind my Motorhome.   At least that does 52MPH and can go on the Motorway.
Easy to charge on site as well.  But lets the two of us go off down narrow lanes and easy to park to get the shopping.

I'd image the AMI weights more than the Twizy at 479KG.   So not something for a MH garage.  :-)

Peter S

A friend had a stroke and lost a lot of sight in his good eye - the other
one was already dodgy. He lost his licence and although his sight has
improved he has not been able to get his licence back. He has a property in
France so has bought one of these type of things to use over there as he
does not need a licence to drive it. There is info here about requirements
in France:-

https://www.ligiergroup.com/ligier-group/legislation.html

The info about not requiring a licence is not quite the full story it
appears but is as near to the truth as can be.

I think quite a few of these are driven by people who should be nowhere near
driving anything.

Looks like an interesting addition to a MH garage.
scense/

https://www.avg.com