CHRISTMAS


Carol Weaver
 


Peter S
 

Thanks Carol, you have beaten me to it.

 

I do hope that everybody has a great Christmas and a Healthy, Prosperous and Sane 2022.

 

Best wishes to all.

 

Peter Stallwood

With Moderator Red Santa Hat on.

 

From: motorhome-list@groups.io <motorhome-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Carol Weaver via groups.io
Sent: 09 December 2021 19:29
To: motorhome-list@groups.io Group Moderators <motorhome-list@groups.io>
Subject: [motorhome-list] CHRISTMAS

 

To all members old and new

 

Happy Christmas and a Brighter 2021

 

Please click here

 

or

 

--

--
Carol WeaverAires photos here|. www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel
Sign up for SMUGMUG here: https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link; https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4


Virus-free. www.avg.com


timsinc Sinclair
 

Thank you Carol - I express the same wishes to all. But as not much of
2021 left, I'll add 2022.

TimS

On 09/12/2021, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
To all members old and new

Happy Christmas and a Brighter 2021

Please click here

https://tinyurl.com/3xkb3ykk

or

https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pickup/r175480f72efb45bcaf5f3acfd9027035?source=jl999&utm_medium=pickup&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=receivercontent

Carol

--
--
Carol WeaverAires photos here|. www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel
Sign up for SMUGMUG here:
https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link;
https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4





--

*It'll all be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not the end*


Carol Weaver
 

Oh dear. Thank you. 🤣🤣😢. My age showing 

Carol

On Fri, 10 Dec 2021 at 21:25, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
Thank you Carol - I express the same wishes to all. But as not much of
2021 left, I'll add 2022.

TimS

On 09/12/2021, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
> To all members old and new
>
> Happy Christmas and a Brighter 2021
>
> Please click here
>
> https://tinyurl.com/3xkb3ykk
>
> or
>
> https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pickup/r175480f72efb45bcaf5f3acfd9027035?source=jl999&utm_medium=pickup&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=receivercontent
>
> Carol
>
> --
> --
> Carol WeaverAires photos here|. www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel
> Sign up for SMUGMUG here:
> https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE
>
> Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link;
> https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4
>
>
>
>
>
>


--

*It'll all be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not the end*





--
--
Carol WeaverAires photos here|. www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel
Sign up for SMUGMUG here: https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link; https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4


Derek Sims
 

Lovely card! Thank you Carol.
Best wishes for a Very Happy Christmas and good motorhoming in 2022 to you all.

Derek & Tish

--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 10/12/2021, 21:30 Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
Oh dear. Thank you. 🤣🤣😢. My age showing 

Carol

On Fri, 10 Dec 2021 at 21:25, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
Thank you Carol - I express the same wishes to all. But as not much of
2021 left, I'll add 2022.

TimS

On 09/12/2021, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
> To all members old and new
>
> Happy Christmas and a Brighter 2021
>
> Please click here
>
> https://tinyurl.com/3xkb3ykk
>
> or
>
> https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pickup/r175480f72efb45bcaf5f3acfd9027035?source=jl999&utm_medium=pickup&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=receivercontent
>
> Carol
>
> --
> --
> Carol WeaverAires photos here|. www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel
> Sign up for SMUGMUG here:
> https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE
>
> Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link;
> https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4
>
>
>
>
>
>


--

*It'll all be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not the end*





--
--
Carol WeaverAires photos here|. www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel
Sign up for SMUGMUG here: https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link; https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4


Nick
 

Merry Christmas everyone. Have Happy and safe New Year. Avagudun.