Topics

Can Anyone Help?

Ernest Bull

Has anyone met or seen Esther Dingley or her van in their travels? She has gone missing on a solo hike: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-55118130

On the weekend she set out on the trek, the couples story about exploits around Europe in their camper van since 2014, was published by BBC News.

In such circumstances, when every little bit of information could be vital, I am wondering if the list’s network could maybe help with recent sightings.
_________

Never met them but was reading about them recently before she went missing. It’s all over Facebook Ernie so hopefully anyone down these may be able to help. Do so hope they find her soon. It’s such an awful time for her partner

Carol