Camping Car Parks

Carol Weaver

Not all will read it and it’s thread but I think it shows that they aren’t necessarily the answer to aires here.

Got to be a member to read/see. Too many memberships already. Tim

On 13/09/2020, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/motorhomeadventures/permalink/4774038239280426/

Not all will read it and it’s thread but I think it shows that they aren’t
necessarily the answer to aires here.

Sign up for SMUGMUG here:
https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE
Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link;
https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4

Nick

Same as Tim Carol. I'm in enough motorhome and motorbiking groups at the moment. Can you give us the gist of the article?

Nick.

Carol Weaver

It was the comments, about CCC. Basically a lot scruffy, not maintained

Carol

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 11:26, Nick <nickoff2@...> wrote:
Same as Tim Carol. I'm in enough motorhome and motorbiking groups at the moment. Can you give us the gist of the article?

Nick.

Carol,

I looked at the first few comments last night and thought they seemed quite positive!

I’ll read some more this evening.

Martin

On 14 Sep 2020, at 11:12, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

It was the comments, about CCC. Basically a lot scruffy, not maintained

Carol

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 11:26, Nick <nickoff2@...> wrote:
Same as Tim Carol. I'm in enough motorhome and motorbiking groups at the moment. Can you give us the gist of the article?

Nick.

James Cheney

I have stayed on lots of their aires over several years as the system has grown and also on some of the camping mon village that they run. Like any system they vary and some sites are better than others and some locations better but I have not been on a scruffy one.

The only ones I have used that I would advise against are Millau where cheap campsites are a better option and Le Crotoy where the location is poor.

Jim

On 14 Sep 2020, at 11:12, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

It was the comments, about CCC. Basically a lot scruffy, not maintained

Carol

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 11:26, Nick < nickoff2@...> wrote:
Same as Tim Carol. I'm in enough motorhome and motorbiking groups at the moment. Can you give us the gist of the article?

Nick.

Derek Sims

"Two men looked out through prison bars. One saw mud, the other saw stars."

Stay Sane

Derek

--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 14/09/2020, 12:53 "Bennett Family via groups.io" <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:
Carol,

I looked at the first few comments last night and thought they seemed quite positive!

I’ll read some more this evening.

Martin

On 14 Sep 2020, at 11:12, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

It was the comments, about CCC. Basically a lot scruffy, not maintained

Carol

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 11:26, Nick <nickoff2@...> wrote:
Same as Tim Carol. I'm in enough motorhome and motorbiking groups at the moment. Can you give us the gist of the article?

Nick.

Richard

These are the only two I have been properly aware of. Millau is nothing special and the one on the way out of Crotoy I have not used, but a bit too far out IMHO. Not sure who runs it but the aire at Pamplona gets my vote for the type I would like to see in the UK.
Richard

On 14/09/2020 13:00, James Cheney wrote:
I have stayed on lots of their aires over several years as the system has grown and also on some of the camping mon village that they run. Like any system they vary and some sites are better than others and some locations better but I have not been on a scruffy one.

The only ones I have used that I would advise against are Millau where cheap campsites are a better option and Le Crotoy where the location is poor.

Jim
On 14 Sep 2020, at 11:12, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

It was the comments, about CCC. Basically a lot scruffy, not maintained

Carol

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 11:26, Nick < nickoff2@...> wrote:
Same as Tim Carol. I'm in enough motorhome and motorbiking groups at the moment. Can you give us the gist of the article?

Nick.

This comment on Carol’s link seems to sum it up:

“ They vary, as do all Aires. Some are excellent, some are as you describe. I don't use them much but they are a handy backup sometimes. Usually the municipal campsites are nicer and the same price.”

Martin

On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 10:34, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/motorhomeadventures/permalink/4774038239280426/

Not all will read it and it’s thread but I think it shows that they aren’t necessarily the answer to aires here.
On first reading this I attempted to join, but no action taken by them
as still can't read now.

Alan.

Brent

I'm totally confused now - not that it takes much!!! Are we still talking/commenting about the aries take over or about CCC as in Carol's post?
Stay safe
Bewildered Brent

Carol Weaver

Could it be my fault? Probably. If so sorry

Carol

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 08:31, Brent <brentiow.c@...> wrote:
I'm totally confused now - not that it takes much!!! Are we still talking/commenting about the aries take over or about CCC as in Carol's post?
Stay safe
Bewildered Brent

Brent my apologies CCC in that instance should have been CCP

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 08:31, Brent <brentiow.c@...> wrote:
I'm totally confused now - not that it takes much!!! Are we still talking/commenting about the aries take over or about CCC as in Carol's post?
Stay safe
Bewildered Brent

Brent

No probs, thanks Carol - wasn't sure if it was me ;-)

Take care and enjoy your holiday