From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mick Potter
Sent: 20 October 2020 08:27
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: [motorhome-list] Calling Tim

Sorry to use the list for a 'personal' matter, but I sent an email to Tim (as lost manager) asking for some help. I'd be grateful if you could get in contact, Tim. Thanks.

Bests

Mick

Tim Sagar

Tim who?

On 20 Oct 2020 08:26, Mick Potter <mickpotter@...> wrote:
Sorry to use the list for a 'personal' matter, but I sent an email to Tim (as lost manager) asking for some help. I'd be grateful if you could get in contact, Tim. Thanks.

Bests

Mick

timsinc Sinclair

This Tim has emailed Mick! Suppose you could call me a list "manager"
in that the job of overseeing the OTlist fell on me.

Except when I forget (often) I sign myself here as TimS, or campervan Tim.

TimS

On 20/10/2020, Tim Sagar via groups.io
<t.sagar761=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tim who?

On 20 Oct 2020 08:26, Mick Potter <mickpotter@zepler.org> wrote:

Sorry to use the list for a 'personal' matter, but I sent an email to Tim
(as lost manager) asking for some help. I'd be grateful if you could get
in contact, Tim. Thanks.

Bests

Mick

Mick Potter

All

Sorry for the (double) confusion.

One, I meant Timsinc, I forgot that they might be more than one Tim!

Two, I thought that Timsinc was in charge of the list and could help with the transfer of another list. Peter S has come back to me - so that's sorted.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Bests

Mick