Bideford here I come.

Nick

Hopefully I will be in Carols neck of the woods tomorrow for 2-3 days but not in the van. I'm riding down and camping at the Treyhill, Westleigh campsite. It's for the annual Yuletide Motorbike Rally. I'm just hoping the weather stays kind for us. With any luck a campfire and a couple of beers should ward off the cold.

Carol Weaver

Hope all goes well. We moved 8 ½ years ago to Cornwall but I guess it’s still my neck if the woods 💕.

Mind you forecast doesn’t much look like sitting around a campfire

Where will you actually be cycling to ?

Enjoy

Carol

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 at 10:53, Nick <nickoff2@...> wrote:
Hopefully I will be in Carols neck of the woods tomorrow for 2-3 days but not in the van. I'm riding down and camping at the Treyhill, Westleigh campsite. It's for the annual Yuletide Motorbike Rally. I'm just hoping the weather stays kind for us. With any luck a campfire and a couple of beers should ward off the cold.

Nick

Cycling? I'm not that daft Carol, I'll be on my motorbike. :-)