BBC Four on FreeSat

Ernest Bull

I cannot get BBBC Four on Astra 2 @ 28E.

10773 H - 22000 finds several new channels, but not BBC Four.

My now unsupported IceCrypt 3500 does not have an option to tune 11023 H.

If you are receiving it OK, could you please post the tuning data.

TIA
_______

Ernie on our satellite it changed from 110 to 173 but not sure how to find out more for you

Carol

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 at 08:54, Ernest Bull <ernb32@...> wrote:
I cannot get BBBC Four on Astra 2 @ 28E.

10773 H - 22000 finds several new channels, but not BBC Four.

My now unsupported IceCrypt 3500 does not have an option to tune 11023 H.

If you are receiving it OK, could you please post the tuning data.

TIA
_______

pj_home

Ernie

Lyngsat says its only on 10773 for SD see here https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2E-2F-2G.html all the tuning info is there

Paul

On 25/07/2020 08:54, Ernest Bull wrote:
I cannot get BBBC Four on Astra 2 @ 28E.
10773 H - 22000 finds several new channels, but not BBC Four.
My now unsupported IceCrypt 3500 does not have an option to tune 11023 H.
If you are receiving it OK, could you please post the tuning data.
TIA
_______
Regards

Paul