Barbeques...and difficulty posting

Ruth <geoff@...>

Hi everyone. Thanks for allyour help re BBQ's. Actually I got a shock
to see my message, I've been trying to join in the chat for weeks but
my messages never appear.I tried to reply to Hilary but that didn't
show either.I have sent messages to and fro to Yahoo, and checked I
am doing everything right. The other list I have joined, there's no
problem. At least now I know it's not personal...you really are a
friendly crowd!! Anyone know why this is happening...is it a common
problem?

Hilary

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "Ruth" <geoff@g...> wrote:
Hi everyone. Thanks for allyour help re BBQ's. Actually I got a
shock
to see my message, I've been trying to join in the chat for weeks
but
my messages never appear.I tried to reply to Hilary but that didn't
show either.I have sent messages to and fro to Yahoo, and checked I
am doing everything right. The other list I have joined, there's no
problem. At least now I know it's not personal...you really are a
friendly crowd!! Anyone know why this is happening...is it a common
problem?
Ruth, it's a problem I've had once or twice before when Yahoo decided
it didn't like me very much, and the way I got round it was to
unsubscribe from the group and then to re-join. That seemed to cure
it. However, as your posting has now appeared, perhaps your problems
are over!

Hilary