Topics

Autosleeper Symbol for sale

penstrassoe

Se want to sell our 2 year old Symbol, in good condition and still in warranty until May. It has the Premium and Winter packs fitted so is easy to drive and usable all year. Look at the Autosleeper website and you'll see, in essence, our van.....
We're in Cornwall, please message me for details,

Cheers,

Dave

Carol Weaver

What do you hope to get next?

Carol

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 at 10:52, penstrassoe <penstrassoe@...> wrote:
Se want to sell our 2 year old Symbol, in good condition and still in warranty until May. It has the Premium and Winter packs fitted so is easy to drive and usable all year. Look at the Autosleeper website and you'll see, in essence, our van.....
We're in Cornwall, please message me for details,

Cheers,

Dave

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please

penstrassoe

No idea! We will, if she sells, go for a year without a van and see what happens and how we feel about things.

Cheers,

Dave