From: Yahoo Groups Notification
<OTMotorhome-list-acceptsub-btxeffblldwxsdyu4zh5pnyr111a@...>
Date: 29 Jan 2020 13:59:21 -0800
Subject: APPROVE -- datiger95@... <datiger95@...>
wants to join OTMotorhome-list
To: OTMotorhome-list-owner@...

Hello,

The following person would like to join the OTMotorhome-list group:
Email address: datiger95@... <datiger95@...>

Comment from user:
Archiveteam.org is creating a public archive of Yahoo Groups before
Yahoo permanently deletes their data after January 31. May we archive
your group, please? Accept request if yes, deny if no.
This membership request requires your approval because the
OTMotorhome-list group is restricted, which means you must
approve each new member.

To approve or reject this pending membership using the web,
please go here:

To approve this membership using email, reply to this message.

To reject this membership using email, forward this message to

OTMotorhome-list-rejectsub-2nhdyblysktzu15wqlnkmgyczzyq@...

NOTE: This membership request will expire after 14 days. If you do
not take action within that time, this membership request will be
automatically rejected. Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high
quality of service for our users.

Thank you for choosing Yahoo Groups.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to
http://info.yahoo.com/legal/uk/yahoo/utos/en-
ygroups_api.gb/details.html

Interesting Tim, I have not had any message about this.

I have noticed that over the last couple of weeks that I have had several people wanting to join from America and one from India. I think all have had AOL email addresses and I have rejected them all - maybe some spam attempt?

Regards.

Peter

From: Yahoo Groups Notification
<OTMotorhome-list-acceptsub-btxeffblldwxsdyu4zh5pnyr111a@...>
Date: 29 Jan 2020 13:59:21 -0800
wants to join OTMotorhome-list
To: OTMotorhome-list-owner@...

[...]

Tim Atkinson

I've had some spurious new member requests for old yahoo lists I moderate - some may be legitimate requests to archive the content but I suspect a lot of them are asking for access so they can scrape the old messages for content to sell to advertising providers.

Personally I've ignored/denied all of them

Hope this helps

Cheers

--Tim A

On 30/01/2020 13:12, Peter S wrote:
[...]

Peter S

That could be why we are getting them then.

I have denied them all as well..

Peter

Sent from BlueMail