From: "Ernest Bull" <ernb32@...>
Sent: 06/03/2021 19:37:15
Subject: [motorhome-list] Amazing Monocular

David Scholes

Hi Ernie,
I have a monocular. It was my fathers. I inherited it.
It you want to see something distant then it helps but binoculars are better.
Adverts seem to be getting out of hand again like before the sale of goods act. They tell you the good things but not the bad.
What really matters is whether things are good for you. It seems that your binoculars are good for you.
Enjoy them.

David

On 6 Mar 2021, at 21:39, John Clemence <clemence.john@...> wrote:

Sounds good Ernie but the reviews on Amazon are pretty poor, one star!
Regards,
John.