Topics

Air Fryers

Ernest Bull

In the absence of any tips from the list, I bought a digital Silvercrest in Lidl for £50. We’ve used it for a week or so and the individual results are excellent. Not easy as there are no recipes in the destructions. It crisps Naked bacon (Nitrites free) to a T and Fish and chips can be cooked together, but there is not enough room to cooke a roast dinner in one go. Plus, if the destructions on the packet say 30 mins, it’ll most likely come out well done at 20.

I think that I’ll give this one to me son - he escorts abnormal loads in a cross between a white van and a motorhome and his mates have been singing the praises of air fryers. I’ll then get a bigger one with more baskets/shelves.

Anyone else tried one yet? What did you think? Any recommendations?
_____

ErnB

Tim Sagar

Hi,