Topics

A virtual tour of the Wicker Pharmacy

Bennett Family

You can take a virtual tour of the pharmacy (where I have been captive for the last 48 years) at the link below (or via our website)

Amazing how things have changed since I started there

Good morning Martin,

I’ve just spent an enjoyable 20 minutes wondering through the pharmacy, it is the best I’ve ever seen and the robot area is fascinating, I would like to have seen, or being able to walk for further into the mobility Section, just so I could have a look around.

Excellent bit of marketing, thank you for sharing it.

Carol

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 06:02, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
You can take a virtual tour of the pharmacy (where I have been captive for the last 48 years) at the link below (or via our website)

Amazing how things have changed since I started there

Martin

Attachments:

Roy Coldrick

Martin

Excellent and beyond impressive.

Roy

On 26 Feb 2021, at 06:02, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:

You can take a virtual tour of the pharmacy (where I have been captive for the last 48 years) at the link below (or via our website)

Amazing how things have changed since I started there

Martin

Attachments:

Nigel Owen

As a former Pharmaceutical Representative (Glaxo) this brought back some happy memories!

Thanks for sharing.

Michael Hambleton

Very interesting

SE 2020

On 26 Feb 2021, at 10:53, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Good morning Martin,

I’ve just spent an enjoyable 20 minutes wondering through the pharmacy, it is the best I’ve ever seen and the robot area is fascinating, I would like to have seen, or being able to walk for further into the mobility Section, just so I could have a look around.

Excellent bit of marketing, thank you for sharing it.

Carol

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 06:02, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
You can take a virtual tour of the pharmacy (where I have been captive for the last 48 years) at the link below (or via our website)

Amazing how things have changed since I started there

Martin

Attachments:

Carol,

Unfortunately we had to sell the mobility section last year but it still operates in our premises and with the same staff.

The cuts to pharmacy remuneration placed us in a loss making situation and the Bank was wanting to see the overdraft reduce - so we had little option.

Very disappointing but we soldier on.

Martin

Martin Bennett

On 26 Feb 2021, at 13:05, Michael Hambleton via groups.io <mikehambleton@...> wrote:

[...]

That is sad but an excellent pharmacy. You should see our very tiny Boots!!!  It’s triangular and two allowed in but can’t move around.

Plus pharmacist is never same. It used to be but no longer

Carol