Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 11:20 AM
From: "Bennett Family" <martin@...>
To: "motorhome-list@groups.io" <motorhome-list@groups.io>
Subject: [motorhome-list] A trip out.
We had a very pleasant afternoon in the van earlier this week and we are thinking of staying overnight next week.

We only travelled a short distance but it was an enjoyable change. Next week the plan is to head a little further and stay overnight.

We think the far end of the lawn would be best rather than just another stop on the drive.

Martin