Free m-home mags viewing.

timsinc Sinclair

Changed subject line from "interesting small camper" etc

Thanks Phil. Your settings page very different to mine (on Android
tablet). However, did get via sub-menus to where I had to be.

My next problem was trying to actually register with the local
library, having moved area. Managed to do that on line, but then the
Oxfordhsire libraries website didn't recognise the card number I was
given. Coming up: phone calls after the weekend.

TimS

On 23/01/2021, Phil <g4udu-1@psmb.co.uk> wrote:
In the accounts settings - you need to go to SOCIAL AND LINKED NETWORKS then
choose "LIBRARY"

Start to type the name of your library and it should auto complete

You will need to re-validate it every month - as you can see here I have 10
titles that auto deiiver

Phil

Attachments:
IMG_0433.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/102313/0