ADAC

David Scholes

I’m pretty sure that home start IS covered

David

On 25 Aug 2020, at 19:05, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Hi

I know it’s finishing but we are covered until February

Question

Our Honda for first time ever wouldn’t start at all. It’s a Feb 2012 model we’ve had from new. Never let us down or been a problem starting

Does anyone know if ADAC covers a Home Start?  We’re in a bit difficult place and we’re off on Monday in Motorhome so lots to sort out. I’ve appointments on Friday and Saturday too!!

Anyone know?