Topics

DÜSSELDORF

Carol Weaver

A translation

Menu
Our information to visit the Dusseld-rf MotorHome Show
Published May 28, 2020

We had already announced a few weeks ago: the Dusseld-rf show will take place from 4 to 13 September, with health measures adapted to the current context. We'll tell you how.

  • © Mass Insseldorf

Stefan Koschke, director of the Dusseldorf Motor Show, commented on the decision to organise the world's largest motorhome show: "We are convinced that the Dussled-rf MotorHome Show can generate decisive momentum for the sector and that it is essential to offer companies a stage to revive the economy. It is also important for us to stress once again that the safety and health of visitors, exhibitors and employees is always our first priority. We will put the required hygiene and safety measures in place in a comprehensive and responsible manner." The majority of visitors to the fair come from Germany and the Benelux countries. The end of the travel alert announced by the German government for 31 countries is also positive news for the show. A few companies, for their part, have made the decision not to participate in the show in view of the health context.

Hygiene procedures put in place

Hygiene and protection procedures will be put in place between the attractions and inside the exhibition halls. The layout of the plans on all areas of the exhibition halls will be adapted, hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be present at each entrance hall for staff and visitors. Only a limited number of people will be ableto enter the vehicles, provided they are not subject to contact restrictions. Wearing a mask will be mandatory to visit motorhomes. Respect for social distance in the halls will be ensured by video surveillance and a deployment of staff. The maximum number of visitors per day will be limited to 20,000 people. To guarantee this limit, tickets will only be sold online to ensure that visitors are registered by name.

Read also: the Paris-Le Bourget show is maintained