Help please

timsinc Sinclair

I got your reply ok, thanks Don. I'm not sure whether you are looking
at what we once called a 'digest' of all messages, or just an
individual post.
Should work like any usual reply to an email - your text goes at the
top. You can then leave the original post's text or delete it, or as
some do type replies in the middle or end of said original text.

Tim

On 26/04/2020, don.madge@gmail.com <don.madge@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been trying to reply to individual posts but the text goes to the end
of the thread. can somebody point me in the right direction please.
Don
PS. Not much changes does it.

Don Madge