Replacement sink

I'm Bazbro

I hope it works out well for you, David.
Derek is a nice guy, running a little "cottage industry".  His charges are a fraction of Hymer's.  I can't remember the price now but it was something like over £200 for Hymer's basin (and they are now no longer available!) and about 90 quid from Derek, but that was some years ago.  Keep an eye on his quality control, though... if you spot a flaw, I recommend that you don't just "accept it".  He can make virtually any other small/medium motorhome replacement part (bumper corners, etc).  I hope he's still in business.  Good luck!
Barry

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020, 2:45 pm David McGarry via Groups.Io, <d.mcgarry=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks sent pic and email to Derek

David McGarry

Thanks sent pic and email to Derek

David Scholes

You could try Brownhills.

My sink (bathroom) developed what looked like stress cracks a couple of years ago and it leaked so I ordered a replacement from the man who used to be the Hymer UK parts man who now does the Brownhills parts shop on eBay and it duly arrived and I paid the exhorbitant price.
But it fits, works and it looks good.

It was a pig of a job getting the edge under the mirror.

My van is a 2001 Hymer Starline 640 so there is a fair chance that it uses the same sink as yours.

David

On 13 Mar 2020, at 18:31, David McGarry via Groups.Io <d.mcgarry@...> wrote:

Ooops!! Bathroom sink

I'm Bazbro

You could try Derek Justice...
He makes moulds from your defective item the remanufactures a glass fibre copy - it's slightly heavier than an ABS original basin, but much, much stronger and long-lasting.  He matches any colour you want.
He made a copy of the broken basin in my Hymer Exsis SK and it's perfect.
Good luck.
Barry

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020, 6:30 pm David McGarry via Groups.Io, <d.mcgarry=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I need to replace the sink on my Hymer B544 2001 due to dropping my drill into it and cracking it. Anyone know of somewhere to get a replacement?

David McGarry

Ooops!! Bathroom sink

David McGarry