Topics

Camping Card ACSI

Brent

Hi All

Are these worth considering for UK use only please? At the moment have no intention of going abroad (dog too old) and belong to CCC & CMC so would this be of value to us?

Many thanks for all advice

Brent lovely sunny/crisp IoW

timsinc Sinclair

Hi Brent. Not sure what you mean by "all these", but if the ACSI card,
my experience is it only comes really useful on the Continent. Even
then - I'm single and sometimes told for one person cheaper not to use
ACSI rate!

I wouldn't bother for the UK.

TimS

On 20/01/2020, Brent <brentiow.c@...> wrote:
Hi All

Are these worth considering for UK use only please? At the moment have no
intention of going abroad (dog too old) and belong to CCC & CMC so would
this be of value to us?

Many thanks for all advice

Brent lovely sunny/crisp IoW

I agree with , Tim, as the saying goes.