Dusseldorf MH Show

Phil

We are thinking of going to the big show at Dusseldorf at the beginning of September

https://www.caravan-salon.com/en/For_Visitors/Services_for_Visitors/At_a_glance

Has anyone been to see it before ?

Was it a 1 day or 2 days to get around the show ?  Online tickets are 2 days admission so that would indicate this could be a preferred option.

What did you think of it ?

I see they have the facility to stop onsite - there is an online booking system for this and the show tickets.

Any opinions would be very welcome.

Many thanks

Phil

Carol Weaver

Yes been three times. If really looking to buy we needed four days (five nights). 17 halls!!!  One just for Hymer

Fantastic show highly recommended

If you do decide to go join the club and you can now book tickets and mh parking online at a discount if you’ve joined

Forwarded s copy of their latest email direct to you. Open in browser to translate

Carol

On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 at 20:02, Phil <g4udu-1@...> wrote:
We are thinking of going to the big show at Dusseldorf at the beginning of September

https://www.caravan-salon.com/en/For_Visitors/Services_for_Visitors/At_a_glance

Has anyone been to see it before ?

Was it a 1 day or 2 days to get around the show ?  Online tickets are 2 days admission so that would indicate this could be a preferred option.

What did you think of it ?

I see they have the facility to stop onsite - there is an online booking system for this and the show tickets.

Any opinions would be very welcome.

Many thanks

Phil

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended

calypso155

We bought a Frankia there in 2005 and we still have it!

If you are serious about motorhoming then it is THE SHOW to go to!

You need two days at least to get round the show and probably three if you intend to buy at the show.

It's a really great show but the campsite is almost better and more educational; if you have a cycle with you then you might just be able to cycle around it in a couple of evenings!

I would definitely recommend going but don't underestimate the time that you may need to see it all.

Cheers,

Steve V