Topics

Park4night locations

Richard

We are off at the end of the month and currently planning overnights.
While we have never used them we are aware of the subject line. Has
anyone any particular opinions on their usefulness? Our trip starts in
Belgium, then the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, home. In the past we
have not used campsites unless the washing needs to be done! Even then
in France it was usually a Municipal.
Richard

Carol Weaver

Yes used them and possibly tomorrow

Also S4S which is also an app

Use aires book too

Photos can be found here if you have never looked

Carol

On Sat, 18 May 2019 at 19:10, Richard <edelec@...> wrote:
We are off at the end of the month and currently planning overnights.
While we have never used them we are aware of the subject line. Has
anyone any particular opinions on their usefulness? Our trip starts in
Belgium, then the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, home. In the past we
have not used campsites unless the washing needs to be done! Even then
in France it was usually a Municipal.
Richard

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended

Buff

We have recently been using park4night quite a lot, for daytime parking as well as overnight spots. The map search provides a useful overview of nearby places and the details pages provide info which is generally reliable along with useful comments by motorhomers who have visited recently.

Hugh

On Sat, 18 May 2019, 19:10 Richard, <edelec@...> wrote:
We are off at the end of the month and currently planning overnights.
While we have never used them we are aware of the subject line. Has
anyone any particular opinions on their usefulness? Our trip starts in
Belgium, then the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, home. In the past we
have not used campsites unless the washing needs to be done! Even then
in France it was usually a Municipal.
Richard

Trevor Mace

At present on South Uist. P4N found lovely spots on Vatersay and Barra. It's a very usefully App.
Trevor