Topics

Rowntree Park, York

Bennett Family

Amazing how much space there is here once they issue a flood warning!

MHs outnumber caravans about 5:1 - can see why CC changed to CMC.
image1.jpeg

Martin aka Noah

Carol Weaver

You were lucky to get in - bit like Bristol, always looked up.

Should have changed it to Motorhome and Caravan...

Carol

Click here  For Motorhome Owners here is a link to photographs of aires, stellplatz, chateaux, wargraves, NT properties etc.

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 14:35, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:

Amazing how much space there is here once they issue a flood warning!

MHs outnumber caravans about 5:1 - can see why CC changed to CMC.
image1.jpeg

Martin aka Noah

Attachments:

Alan Morris

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 16:30, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Should have changed it to Motorhome and Caravan...
That's not cricket!

I have never seen it so deserted on the few times I have been able to get a pitch.

Peter S